One of the things I love most about you, little sister, is your subtlety. Let me take a wild stab at your meaning: you like your new computer. Just an educated guess.
Congratulations on making your Christmas wish come true and I am glad you 'LOVE' your new computer:-)
When you mentioned the 'Heatons' came to your Christmas Eve festivities, I couldn't help but wonder if they are part of the large Heaton family from Southern Utah? If so Kevin and Jamie might have cousins in common:)
5 comments:
One of the things I love most about you, little sister, is your subtlety. Let me take a wild stab at your meaning: you like your new computer. Just an educated guess.
Maybe you need a little more education, big sister. I LOVE MY NEW COMPUTER. "Like" doesn't cut it.
Again, I reference your "subtlety."
Congratulations on making your Christmas wish come true and I am glad you 'LOVE' your new computer:-)
When you mentioned the 'Heatons' came to your Christmas Eve festivities, I couldn't help but wonder if they are part of the large Heaton family from Southern Utah?
If so Kevin and Jamie might have cousins in common:)
I hope your Christmas was wonderful.
Yes, my brother-in-law is from Kanab.
Post a Comment