I've never been much of the hostess type so that is why this is an entry level web seminar, better known as a webinar. For those of you who are looking for more advanced hosting tips, this is not the place for you and you should probably stop reading now. To host the annual RS BBQ on your back patio with as little effort as possible:
you know you won't be reimbursed for these since you
already spent a quarter of the annual RS budget on the chicken
(or thousands, if that's all you have)
who want to stay and have some chick chat
13 comments:
Wish I was there! Miss You!
Crystal
OMGosh! looks like so much fun. We're having a dinner before the general broadcast- bet it's not even CLOSE to being as fun as yours. ;o)
I love the pastel tablecloths. Did you set up all the tables and chairs yourself? Way to go Shawnie Stewart! It all looks pretty and inviting.
next go with more expensive flowers and some spam.
Or Wal-Mart flowers AND spam, and then pocket the extra money for yourself..Oops...did I say that outloud?
oh wow...did i see a little change in the paint color in the living room...I think i did! looks great! by the way you are like the best hostess person for RS ever and now they will come to your house all the time or when they need a place to feel comfortable expect them to come over. Look what youve done. Way to go!
I wish I was popular like you! You're so cool. So are your decorating and redecorating skills. Gosh!
P.S. I noticed the painting from your living room! Could you just post more pictures of your rooms so I don't have to buy those expensive decorating magazines any more? Who needs 'em with you around.
So, I have some assignments for you when you get here. Shall I leave a list?
We'll call it the Sissy Do list instead of the Honey Do list. For obvious reasons.
I would love to work on the sissy do list but unfortunately I will be too busy. I'm sooooo sorry. :(
If only you knew the stress and anguish I go through over these stupid projects I do. I don't know if it's worth it. I painted this 3 times before I liked it!!
So. If a webinar is on the web, where is a seminar? On the sem, duh!!!!!
P.S. I'm teaching my students about root words and prefixes and suffixes. Isn't it amazing how you can just find the meanings of words when you break 'em down into parts like that? Even when you didn't know the meaning before you knew about prefixes and suffixes? Yup. Nothing short of pure, absolute amazingness.
I really think I'm onto something here. Look at this: "on" "to" = on and to. Wow! Sometimes I amaze myself. "my" "self" There it is again! It just never ends! THINK of the possibilities.
"Pro" "found"
Post a Comment