Can you guys all keep a secret? I mean it. Shhhhh. No telling. I'll whisper it in your ear: ((She's finally lost it and they're coming to take her away.))
Okay I will cause I love spoiling things....hahahah...plus she already has taken a few of my gifts away since I have been a little naughty this year. She is going "down under." Now whatever place comes to your mind is at your own discretion. Muwwwahahahaha!
11 comments:
what?? this mystery is killing me!
more information, please!
Can you guys all keep a secret? I mean it. Shhhhh. No telling. I'll whisper it in your ear: ((She's finally lost it and they're coming to take her away.))
You didn't hear it from me.
You have my curiosity. Have fun whatever it is. Luv ya and miss ya.
LUCKY!!!!
AUSTRALIA??????
oh do tell more....ppppppplease!
Okay I will cause I love spoiling things....hahahah...plus she already has taken a few of my gifts away since I have been a little naughty this year. She is going "down under." Now whatever place comes to your mind is at your own discretion. Muwwwahahahaha!
can't wait to hear more you little curiouser auntie!
i'm DYING here!
I come back from Europe and you up and leave? I need my Shawn fix. I got my Teresa one yesterday (finally!)
Post a Comment