Had a fabulous fifties time last week welcoming into the world our new little granddaughter, Mya. She had a rough time getting here via emergency c-section but she is quickly catching on to the life of BYU apartment living with Grandma Julie attending. (YES, I wish it was me!) But I got to see her and hold her and love her and take lots of pictures of her so I was happy. And now I just have to count down the days until she comes to see me in CA for Thanksgiving. She's a little teeny thing, only 5 lbs. 13 oz. and was born with a slight cleft lip which can be fixed later, if necessary. She's got long arms and legs and fingers and toes. Guess we know where she gets those, right? She has lots of dark hair too. We LOVE her and think she is AMAZING!
9 comments:
Oh, how I love the cousins pic! She is darling and I LOVE the hair! So precious! Babies, babies everywhere!
What a precious little girl! How exciting! My baby Madison weighed that exact amount when she was born. I'm so glad you and Jamie got to be there to enjoy your new grand daughter!
she's so tiny! and so adorable. :)
She's adorable! Cute cousins :-) I hope Liz is feeling well!
Congrats on the first granddaughter!! So excited for you all! I think she looks like Duncan. They look so happy! Can't wait to meet her!
You are soooo good with the photos! The picture of the cousins is adorable, as is the one of Mikey in glasses. He reminds me of Jimminy Cricket! The pic captioned Mama and Mya I accidentally read as Mama and Mia (like Mama Mia, get it? Of course you get it. Who wouldn't?) I feel cheated that I missed out on all but one day of your visit to your new granddaughter. And I'm sad that I haven't met her yet. I went to the doctor on Tuesday night after my Reading Endorsement class and found out I have a bronchial infection, most likely from the gazillion hours on the plan (that would be *plane*), according to the doc. One day on the antibiotic, though, and I felt nearly 100% better! Yay for drugs! And their accompanying cough syrup with codein. Almost worth getting sick for. Slept like a baby. (A baby who sleeps through the night, that is.)
Always proofread: codeine :p
love, love, LOVE HER. look at you, with your one-of-each grandbabes all in a row! lucky grandma, lucky babies.
Mya is very beautiful! I am glad she is safely here healthy and already wanting to be Mikey's pal.
Precious pics.
I stopped by to see Mickey in your glasses or as center of attention sucking on a pickle. I LOST my camera and so those choice pictures are all g o n e!:(
So if you want to share I would love it!!!
Post a Comment