Thursday, February 10, 2011

2 pigs

Three friends went shopping last night. The youngest one was looking for some knit mommy pants.

One of the older ones said, "If I wear pants like that the fabric has to be really thick and really dark. Otherwise, when I walk my backside looks like two pigs wrestling in a bag."

The other older one (me) laughed and laughed.

Then the three friends ate cheescake.

Because someone has to feed the pigs.

4 comments:

annie said...

ah thanks for making my day with that. i think i will feed my piggies today, too! off to the vending machine!

Nicea said...

Just what I needed for a 4:18 p.m. pick-me-up! That made me laugh, especially when I tried to imagine the pigs fighting in a bag. That was funny!

Beth at Aunties said...

Thanks for a true 'laugh out loud' morning!

Jamie said...

I bet I know exactly who those 3 pigs are, and it makes it even funnier. Good post :)