Let's just say there's been a whole heckuva lot goin' on these past couple of months.
Duncan graduated and became a master of accountancy. He has a job waiting for him at Tanner, LLC in SLC beginning in June. Woo hoo!
See? Cousins graduating together.
Little Miss Mya is so cute when she eats. She opens this wide for every bite whereas Greg apparently sticks his tongue out.
This is Duncan and Liz trying to get skin cancer. Just kidding. They sunscreened up but still
got burned. Mya didn't much care for the cool (which was actually warm to us) water nipping at her toes.
Ain't it cute, y'all?
He's got a huge yard and gave Mya a ride on the mower.

Mister Mikey with his Easter basket provided by Auntie Nicea.
Mister Mikey with his Easter basket provided by Auntie Nicea.
We had an adventurous, which some might call a nightmarish, trip home from Georgia. Because of bad weather we missed our connecting flight in Chicago and had to spend a short night there. They put us up in the Hyatt which was nice and gave us meal coupons which was also nice but sent my luggage on to San Francisco which was not so nice. It took us nearly 24 hours to get all the way home.
But it was worth it because on the last leg of our trip our flight attendant was named...
BUFFY SCOGGINS!
I loved her instantly.
7 comments:
Those kids are so cute! (Big and Little) So excited for you new adventure! Maybe we will take a year off and house sit for you? :)
I love Mya's BIG OPEN mouth for her food. So funny. Tanner's house is nice! I didn't remember what it looked like... and all that grass for Mya to roll around on and the dog to run around on. How nice!
So much fun with all the kids! Though I don't recall Loren being in a picture...anyhow, your grandchildren are seriously SOO beautiful! I love it. Exciting that Tanner & Autumn bought a house! Awesome. I still can't believe you get to go live in Brazil, totally jealous. I'll just have to live vicariously. Hehe.
I LOVE Tanner and Autumn's house! I just love all the greenery everywhere around it! I really miss grass...and trees. My kids barely even know what grass is! Congrats to Duncan! I bet he's glad to be done with school. You sure have lots of exciting things happening! I can't wait to see some pics of Brazil.
I'm so glad you posted. I always love all of your pictures and your narrative. As editor-at-large, however, I feel it my duty to point out that Mikey is holding an Easter bucket, not an Easter basket.
You have the cutest grandchildren!!! And YES Carol I noted that there are not many pics of our LORIN! Any taken this past weekend?? I Love the Greg Tongue picture!
Fun, fun, fun! Good times for all!
Post a Comment