I had my baby blessing yesterday even though my big brother tried to poke my eye out AGAIN. I was blessed by my dad with grandpa Lewis and Uncle Steve and Uncle Rex standing in. Lots of relatives from dad's side of the family were here. My grandma Glenn was the only one who could make it from my mom's side of the family but she came all the way from Brazil so she gets extra credit. Here are some pictures for those of you who couldn't make it. No hard feelings. I understand. I really didn't need a lot of attention because my grandma Lewis bought me this pretty dress and my mom bought me these shoes. I mean really, what more does a little lady need?

2 comments:
She is so adorable! Great pictures and post!
You have truly been blessed!
Another gorgeous baby!
Congratulations!
Maggie Ford
Post a Comment