Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

While so many others are together with family on this Easter day, I guess I will just blog about mine :)  Actually, Jamie just left this morning with little Ginny.  Greg and I got to watch her without her parents for two weeks and had a little bonding time.  What a cutie!  She kept me hoppin' and it wasn't easy, but it was worth it.  Just between you and me, I think she's pretty nuts about Gampa and me now.  
I let her eat cookies, of course.
 I bought her a new dress, of course.
 Pure sweetness.
 And then some.


Before Ginny came, we drove to Utah and helped with the blessing of our little Owen.  I made the blessing outfit, his other grandma, Julie, made him a blanket and his mommy made him
some little booties to wear for the big day.  Duncan gave the name and blessing.  
Owen D Glenn
 Liz and family put on quite the spread of delicious food for after the blessing.
Beautiful little daughter-in-law who LOVES being a mom. 


1 comment:

Liz G said...

Apparently I've missed a few posts of yours. Makes me realize how lame I have been at keeping up my blog! Time to get on that. Now that you've blogged about your last trip here, it's time to plan another one!