
You may think this is another sad post from me.
But you would be wrong.
Today Devin Scott Glenn would have been 28 years old had he lived past the ripe old age of 12 days.
He's in a better place and I will see him again.
I know that for sure.
I had a very personal revelation about 28 years ago.
My experience with him was the most spiritual experience of my life so.......
no sad comments allowed. I mean it.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Devin! What a cutie :-)
So that's what he looked like! Now I've seen the whole family. Good to know my kids have a pretty good shot at being that cute.....
Happy Birthday Devin! He has an awesome family that loves him and will see him again! Isn't that great?!
Yep! He was a cutie. And I'll bet he is amazingly handsome now. Kevin, you have a darn good shot at having cute kids. ALL my grandkids will be cute...just wait and see.
Jana Banana--have a great time in INDIA!!!!!!!!! Lucky.
soooooo cute! happy birthday devin! late, of course keeping with gedicks family tradition of doing everything late. :P
I'm not sad, but my eyes have water in them.
It's happy water.
A few memories from the kids:
When we were young and Tanner used to tease us relentlessly, Duncan and I would say that when we got to heaven, we were gonna ask Devin to beat Tanner up for us.
Also when we were growing up, Duncan would look outside at night when there was a crescent moon. He'd say that when the crescent moon was perfectly sideways (so it looked like a smile) would be the day that we would see Devin again.
Sometimes when I'm alone outside, taking a walk in the evening, I talk out loud to Devin and to my Grandma Glenn, both of whom I haven't met but I know are waiting on the other side for me.
Post a Comment