I don't know who Neesh is but I think you're right...you're going to be in trouble! :-)
That's awesome. Just plain awesome...
YOU ARE EVIL. I just changed my vote to no laptop for you. Mommmmm! Shawn's bein' a braaat!
I remember when that photo was taken! Here's a fun little tidbit... That was the day before I went on my first date with Kevin. Awww, the memories.Nicea, you look HOT.
Good choice of words, Jamie. That's why my verification word was rewhotti on my previous comment. Seriously. I'm not kidding. (Remind me again why someone took this picture?) Word verification:hicins - Man will be punished for hicins, not Adam's.
This verification word is for Abby: copeekIf you copeek in your Christmas presents before Christmas, you won't have any surprises on Christmas morning.
my word verification is also telling:baudias in, hot baudi, not bawdy.
Mine is dicab.I'm avoiding all yellow cars.
B-hal and Tanner, I hope you're keeping track of these fun words for our t-shirts. Good VW sentences, guys. verification word....not volkswagen
can we all just quit our jobs and go play at sunriver forever and ever? RETTE....go!
Ahh, sisters.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I don't know who Neesh is but I think you're right...you're going to be in trouble! :-)
That's awesome. Just plain awesome...
YOU ARE EVIL. I just changed my vote to no laptop for you.
Mommmmm! Shawn's bein' a braaat!
I remember when that photo was taken! Here's a fun little tidbit... That was the day before I went on my first date with Kevin. Awww, the memories.
Nicea, you look HOT.
Good choice of words, Jamie. That's why my verification word was rewhotti on my previous comment. Seriously. I'm not kidding. (Remind me again why someone took this picture?)
Word verification:
hicins - Man will be punished for hicins, not Adam's.
This verification word is for Abby: copeek
If you copeek in your Christmas presents before Christmas, you won't have any surprises on Christmas morning.
my word verification is also telling:
baudi
as in, hot baudi, not bawdy.
Mine is dicab.
I'm avoiding all yellow cars.
B-hal and Tanner, I hope you're keeping track of these fun words for our t-shirts.
Good VW sentences, guys.
verification word....not volkswagen
can we all just quit our jobs and go play at sunriver forever and ever? RETTE....go!
Ahh, sisters.
Post a Comment