Thursday, December 11, 2008

Logic Shmogic

The logical thing for me to do following a December wedding with only two weeks left before Christmas would be to spend time getting ready for Christmas rather than playing with the background of my blog.


Don't judge me.


Because here is my problem. I spent hours shopping for Christmas presents today and ended up with two presents for myself, some needed household products, one present for someone else, a backache and sore hips. The thing is, I KNOW what I like but I stew over what to get everyone else.


So I don't. I just get myself stuff. And then I come home and rest.


Don't judge me.

13 comments:

Nicea said...

Wow! Your tree looks beautiful. Oh, but wait. That picture is from last year, right? It's okay. I. W.O.N.'T. T.E.L.L. A.N.Y.O.N.E. (Did I say that out loud?)

annie said...

i'm not judging. i do the same thing. i wont' tell if you wont.

Shawn said...

THIS IS THIS YEAR'S TREE!!!!! But that's about all I have done.

Jana Brookes said...

Why don't you come over here and help me try to get about 50 cards made by hand (for people such as yourself), plan and help out at Logan's school Christmas party, make a hand embroidered quilt block for my sister in law by the end of next week, and TURN 30 in the next few weeks! Sheesh. Life's hard. I still have shopping to do too.
Your tree and your blog are both really cute though!

Em said...

Why is it that the pic of your tree looks like something from a magazine. Right now, ornaments are all over the house (thanks Paris!)Ok, so at least I know that someday I will get to have a pretty "Country Living" Christmas tree.

Nicea said...

I. AM. IN. AWE. Our Christmas is now standing upright in the living room but isn't dressed for the season yet. And I didn't even do a wedding a week ago or spend three weeks away from home leading up to it. Oh, my, diddle sisser. You put me to shame.

(But you can tell me, it IS last year's picture, right?)

Nicea said...

tree. Our Christmas tree.

Shawn said...

Dad gummit Neesh! It's this year's tree!

Chelan said...

I bought myself 3 shirts today. The sales are so darn great!

Lola said...

i just wanted you to know that i'm totally judging. i know you asked me not too, but i am.

...still judging...

Shawn said...

Lola, if I buy YOU something will you stop judging me? But if I do that I might set a precedent and then everyone will judge me just so they can get a gift. I think I'll just keep buying myself stuff. It's easier. Judge on!

Tyler and Jenica said...

Ba ha ha! Now THAT is the Christmas shopping I'm talking about. That's what I do too...

annie said...

i thought i should tell you that i did your kind of christmas shopping on saturday. i bought 1 gift for someone else and several things for myself that i "need."