I refuse to be the biggest loser in the contest my family is having.
The title is just too derogatory.
I might try to lose a little weight, but I surely can't win because of the title.
I think a boy should win because they have healthier self images than girls.
They can handle the title.
So I'm voting for B-hal, James or Kevin and any other boy that might futurally join. (look it up if you want, I don't care)
Sorry girls.
In fact, just to be safe, I think I'll set my weight loss goal at 2 pounds to ensure that I do not win that most degrading title.
I need a snack.
3 comments:
Okay, I think I am totally starting to agree, now that the contest is starting tomorrow. I hope to walk on my new treadmill, we'll be picking up on friday, and quit drinking soda, but I really don't think I'm going to amount to anything loser-ish. Guess we'll see.
Thing I would like to see go the most, is my belly. Anyone else have anything in particular they are working on? Not that anyone else needs too!
Jana, I just want some pounds off and the tummy area would be nice to say goodbye to. I am going to play the game for real and my goal is 10 pounds even though I need to lose more like 15 or 20. But I ain't stupid! You can do it! You know I was just attempting to be funny in my post. One can always try!
Of course I know you were being funny. My weight loss goal is also 10 lbs. I thought I better be realistic. I hope that you have good luck with your tummy disappearing act! Let me know if you have any good secrets!
Post a Comment