
One good man

who will wear his red valentine jacket and take his wifey for a walk on the beach in her red valentine boots.

Never mind...I found him.
Below are some reminders of why it is sometimes nice to live in Northern California

a mustard field only about a half hour from our house

a vineyard

our little cabin near the ocean

the great Pacific


It was a BEAUTIFUL trip--no disasters, even though we were put in cabin number 13 on Friday the 13th!
13 comments:
This is awesome! Looks like you ARE feeling better. Great pictures.
It looks absolutely beautiful!
Glad you found what you wanted! Also glad there was no disater! Sound like you had a fun time.
Spooky that you were put in room 13 on the 13th. Good thing you weren't watching any friday the 13th movies, or that might have made for your disater!
I saw Emily at the movies with James last night. She said she'd see me again in blogger land. I had seen an Em commenting on your blog, but wasn't sure if that we her. She's a cute girl.
I'm glad you found what you were looking for. It sounds like you had a nice time. Yea!
Looks like Jana beat me in telling you that we ran into eachother at the movies. She's so cute. I miss running into here around Payson.
ooh, how romantical! did gregory catch your cold? (nudge, wink)
gorgeous.
i think maybe i need to move. into your house. on the beach.
Shawn, we really need another sisters' adventure. Today or tomorrow.
WV: kjxggi - I think it's Russian for how's your golf game? Or maybe it's Japanese.
So I've commented on a few blogs today. You'd think I was doing laundry. AND YOU'D BE SOOOO RIGHT!!!
But there is ALWAYS, I repeat, ALWAYS an avoidance behavior involved when I sit down to this computer. This time it's 25 reflective journals with 8 entries each that need to be graded and commented on before 8 a.m. tomorrow.
I'm just keeping it real.
WV: ronebrat - If the Roneys in our ward had bratty kids I'd think this word applied to them. But their kids aren't brats. So maybe it's code for their sausages.
SC-I caught the cold from him previously (nudge, wink)
Neesh-good thing you don't live near the beach cuz the stelletos ain't gonna work very well in the sand
It's official. I'm jealous you live in such a gorgeous place!! I'm glad you had fun and nothing terrible happened to you in your cabin on the 13th :)
Looks like a great time. Love the little cabin. So great to get away and what better than the ocean. Keep up the creative plans. Fun, fun, fun
Hi Auntie,
I have been meaning to contact you all week about staying over this weekend, but the days are slipping away very rapidly =) We would LOVE to stay with you Sunday night if that's ok. I don't have your phone number but maybe you could email it to me? laurenmarjory@gmail.com
thank you, thank you, thank you! can't wait to see ya
Lola--love to have you guys! Check your email.
Granbeth--welcome!
Post a Comment