Holy smokes! She had a lot to say!Little Maggie has her own language and talks almost as fast, but much deeper.B.T.W. We are thrilled the Wild Salmon are well and running!:)
Haha! That is too funny!
Hilarious. I love how her dad watched and listened so intently for awhile then couldn't help laughing! Good stuff.And I know how YOU know that she was sipping DC. Because you sound the same way after you've had some.:>)
Showed that to Kevin. We laughed. Where you find these things, I will never know, but thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holy smokes! She had a lot to say!Little Maggie has her own language and talks almost as fast, but much deeper.
B.T.W.
We are thrilled the Wild Salmon are well and running!:)
Haha! That is too funny!
Hilarious. I love how her dad watched and listened so intently for awhile then couldn't help laughing! Good stuff.
And I know how YOU know that she was sipping DC. Because you sound the same way after you've had some.
:>)
Showed that to Kevin. We laughed. Where you find these things, I will never know, but thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment