We love you too Auntie Shawnie!! Thanks for the great photos, and the awesome memories at the reunion. Your sign was the BEST! I love hanging out with you guys, you are just too hilarious!!
Thanks for posting all the fun pictures. I stopped taking pictures when I saw you start. I thought to myself at the reunion...she's a great photographer who will capture every moment...and you did! Way to not let me down and get wonderful pictures.
5 comments:
We love you too Auntie Shawnie!! Thanks for the great photos, and the awesome memories at the reunion. Your sign was the BEST! I love hanging out with you guys, you are just too hilarious!!
Thanks for posting all the fun pictures. I stopped taking pictures when I saw you start. I thought to myself at the reunion...she's a great photographer who will capture every moment...and you did! Way to not let me down and get wonderful pictures.
thanks for the photo fix! i still can't get my pictures off the camera...one day there will be 100 posted on my blog.
Great job! I wanna be just like you when I grow up.
Wish I was there :(
Post a Comment