Greg and I have been asked to be a Ma and Pa for the pioneer trek with the youth. They gave us 10 kids. Whoa. We leave tomorrow morning. They also gave us this big, long packing list of things we are supposed to bring but my pioneer blood says why? I'm taking only two things and I'm sure I'll be fine.
my outfitand
my best friend.
Ok, and maybe a bit of water.
And some snacks.

9 comments:
just remember, those bonnets are a girl's best friend. you NEVER have to do your hair. or even wash it! brilliant! why they went out of style is beyond me.
They are my best friend too:)
Enjoy a great time! My brave sis has done several times and said they had the best time and got to know some of the best kids.
Be sure and take a large enough bottle! :-)
So comforting knowing my daughter will be with you guys!!! :)
Hope you have a blast with your new family. We do want Kaia back at the end, although I'm sure you will be done with her after 4 days!
Thanks for going.
Oh and Kaia must really be your daughter. She wouldn't leave the house without motrin for her headaches. Please don't introduce her to excedrin just yet....remember what it did to me at girls camp?
i've always wanted to do this! mostly to wear the outfit.
I hope you have a great time and learn a lot about the pioneers and sacrifice. When Fred and I organized our ward youth trek in Wyoming, the wind blew so hard we couldn't get our tents up. We ate our first meal with sand in it. And it rained like crazy the first night. Our bishopric was considering abandoning the entire mission. But we stuck it out and after that, things went pretty well.
And we did love our bonnets.
Sounds like you are all set to go!! I had that best friend once. So I know how you feel about her (or is it a he?) Anyway, I can't wait to see some pics of this adventure!
yee haw! you're a brave little toaster and i'm sure you look saucy in that giddy up
I am not sure what else you would need except chocolate !
Post a Comment