Saturday, November 21, 2009

Need a feel good moment? (And who doesn't?)



Go see The Blind Side.


Went, watched, felt good.




5 comments:

Nicea said...

Me, too! We saw it last night and I'm still feelin' good. Sandra Bullock made a great suthuhn mama. I laughed, I cried..... Really. I did.

Then I went out and bought Where the Wild Things Are and The Story of Ferdinand today at Costco and Borders, respectively, in case you wanted to know.

Beth at Aunties said...

We just got home! I cried and laughed just like Nicea. I think some one sitting next to me did also!

Have you seen Forever Strong?
It was a really good one too!

Enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Liz G said...

Dunc and I just got home from the movie too! We loved it!

Jana Brookes said...

Well, me and James are behind the times. We went last weekend to couple retreat, and now I'm sure we'll have to wait another 6 weeks or so before we'll go on another date. Why do I have to be so responsible and save money and work, and blah blah blah??!!!

Jaime Escalante said...

Kevin and I made a budget (GO US!) and we can only spend $30 a month on entertainment... So we're probably not going to see a movie in the theater for a while, since Kevin's never home for matinees. Board games, anyone? We are seriously obsessed with them right now.