Saturday, November 7, 2009

How much time can one woman waste on her computer?

I'm not telling.

I'll say this much. It was more than one hour but less than five.

And there is a load of laundry still in the washer from yesterday afternoon.

And there are a bazillion people out there who blog.

And my tailbone hurts.

Fine.

Four hours.

5 comments:

Brittani said...

you crack me up. i feel like I would totally have those days if I didn't have babies constantly needing things. :)

Jana Brookes said...

you are pretty much a hoot!!
some days, it seems like i can spend that much time on the computer, collectively. i just so bored sometimes that i keep checking blogs, email, and facebook. my tailbone hurts too, when i do that.

Cathy said...

Shawn--hahahahaha!! That is so funny~ you'll never catch me on fb or reading blogs! Ha!

April Kennedy said...

I think you beat my record! Although...I'm sure I have an all-dayer in there somewhere....shhhh...don't tell!

TerriRuth said...

I hope this works...

What is wrong with ignoring all your responsilbities and playing on the computer?? I try to do it EVERYDAY!
I agree with Cathy. HA!