We've had two estimates on painting the cupboards and one estimate on counter tops.
We've spent hours looking online and in books and magazines.
We've talked about it 'til we're blue in the face.
And where are we now?
Greg has removed three cupboard doors.
Ay yi yi.
6 comments:
That made me laugh out loud. Way to go, Speedies!
Home improvement projects always take way longer (and cost more) than you plan... come on, don't you watch HGTV??
As far as I'm concerned, you're right on schedule.
i agree with Jaime E. Good luck to ya!
well, it's a start! how many bucks do you get out of greg for this? j/k!! don't you LOVE HGTV??? i'm addicted!
I'll come paint your cabinets!!!! And I'll do it cheap. You just have to fly me out there and then sit and gab my ear off while I do it! :o)
i bet blue is not the color your looking at then, eh?
Post a Comment