LADIES AND GENTLEMEN--PLACE YOUR BETS!
We have decided to hold a contest to see who can guess when little Mikey will make his earthly debut. Make your guess (day and time) in the comment section and the best guesser will win the GRAND PRIZE which is a SURPRISE. This is open to both boys and girls but only one guess per person. (See end of post for betting helps.)
A little update while we're at it: a couple of burp cloths I whipped up yesterday.
We have decided to hold a contest to see who can guess when little Mikey will make his earthly debut. Make your guess (day and time) in the comment section and the best guesser will win the GRAND PRIZE which is a SURPRISE. This is open to both boys and girls but only one guess per person. (See end of post for betting helps.)
A little update while we're at it: a couple of burp cloths I whipped up yesterday.
We traveled one point five hours each way in the snow with no food (except for my chocolate covered raisins and our Taco Bell on the way back) to visit Bill, the midwife, today for a checkup. This is a view from his kitchen window in Montrose, CO. He has a river behind his house. Way cool.
Bill, the midwife, listened to Jamie's belly.
Bill, the midwife, let me listen to Jamie's belly.
Bill, the midwife, has a rustic fence in front of his house that I love. Especially with snow on it.
I love saying Bill, the midwife.
Betting helps:
Jamie is one day past her due date.
Jamie is not dilated yet.
Jamie is about 50% effaced.
Jamie is having those fake contraction thingys off and on.
GOOD LUCK!
15 comments:
I'll keep my guess to myself, so as not to influence others. And I already told you what day I'm guessing. And I've already won lots of "prizes" for Mikey from you, so I really shouldn't get greedy, huh? Come on people, get the guesses rolling!!!!
I guess February 23rd at 718 am.
Mikey's Grandpa V guesses March 3rd, the 2nd day he has to be in Dallas! Maggie came just after he caught a flight out of town.
(ekk...Please don't go that far over!:) It would be on Mikey's Great Grandma Grace's birthday though!
I am guessing Thursday, Feb 25 at 5:30 AM.
Darling burp cloths and cute belly!
I guess Sunday at 11:20am which is the very time I will be speaking in church. My nervousness leading up to Sunday will be enough to vicariously induce Jamie into labor.
Feb 24 at 3:36 pm. Sounds like a good date at time. Although, it may drive you nuts to have to wait for Mikey that much longer. It looks like you are keeping busy with those CUTE burp clothes!
Keep us updated with Jeebers progress!
I love the burp cloths you made!
I am guessing February 25th at 437 pm. Woohoo!
Starts tonight...finishes Sunday morning early. Let's say 4:10 am.
Super cute burp cloths!! Love that trim. And I agree, it's fun to say: Bill, the midwife. Lol.
My guess: Tuesday 23 Feb 1158 pm.
Gigi sends much love and guesses Saturday, Feb 20th, on Savannah's birthday!!! Oh, at 6:01 pm :-)
The 22 at 10:32 pm
FEBRUARY 27th would be AWESOME! 7am seems about right.
2/25/10 at 2:19am
Sorry to predict the middle of the night but hey...why not! :-)
why not 5:45 pm on today the 20th. That's here in a half an hour. I just don't want her to go too much longer.
The game is over! And Sherry Carpet is the winner because Michael entered the world at 7:31 pm today. Others were closer than Sherry but only those who had heard that she went into labor this morning. So they will have to be disqualified! So Sherry! Don't hold your breath but I promise a surprise will be on its way as soon as we can breathe again!
Yaaaaayyyy! I was just going to guess February 22 (my birthday and George Washington's birthday), but when I got to the end of the comments I realized I was too late! CONGRATULATIONS Mommy, Daddy and Grandma Shawn!! Oh, Grandma Shawn! The best has just begun!
Post a Comment