Feast your child-lovin' eyes on this little number I picked up at Goodwill today for only $6.99. I think we'll just call it a donation dividend.
Each side of the shade has a different applique.
I think Mikey's gonna likey.
It's comin' your way, Jeebs.

This notepad is another little find from curly girl design. I wish I would have made it up because it is ALMOST EXACTLY what I would also recommend when life gets tough. I would switch a pedicure in for the manicure but other than that, perfect.

So if you find any REALLY cute helmets, let me know.
4 comments:
That lamp is the cutest thing ever, and you got it for suck a steal. Mikey is a lucky little man to have a grandma with such good taste and skills...I bet you could sew him a few really cool costumes later.
Cute, Shawn. You're the queen of good finds. Mikey is descended from Good Find Royalty.
cute lamp, and cute notepad!! i love getting good finds from my mom too! bet Jamie is excited!
Heck yeah, I'm excited! It is even CUTER than I imagined in my head! But so is Mikey, so the lamp will match him. He likes it. He told me. Can't wait to see you again!
P.S. you're funny
Post a Comment