Mikey had fun with the relatives this past weekend. He got a
blessing at church by his dad.
He met grandpa Greg for the first time.
They compared hairlines.
He had a bath.
Took a nap on grandma's shoulder.
He loved his big weekend and felt a little sad when he found out everyone was leaving.
IN TWO WEEKS!
9 comments:
Awww! The picture of him after the bath! So cute. I am glad he got to meet so many fun relatives!
Oh this made me so happy!! (Well, and a tinge of sadness that I couldn't be there too.) Those are great pictures of him! He looks bigger than he was a couple weeks ago, which seems crazy. Clearly (and of course), you all had a great time, and that's AWEsome!
Mikey likes it! So does Great Auntie Neesh. Perfect pictures, Gwamma.
Oh, I love love love the bath picture!!
These are adorable pictures! It was a wonderful weekend... except I didn't get some loving and relaxing time with sweet Mikey nor any pictures. I might have to swipe some;")!!!
Good pics, Mom! I didn't hardly take any over the weekend and now I wish I had. Mikey told me today he's excited to go see his grandparents again. We have some fun weekends and trips ahead!
Great post Shawn, and what a special time for all of you. I know you are looking forward to their visit. All I can say is enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Mikey is so cute, and he looks so happy on his Grandma's shoulder. Isn't granparenting wonderful? Love ya.
Awww!! I already love that little guy a million and I have yet to see him in person!! Glad you all had a great weekend :)
Okay, I should say I am sorry for stealing... but I CAN"T say it won't happen again!:"
We enjoyed Mikey this past weekend and I made up for being able to take some cool pictures at his blessing...So when they post, help yourself!(the restitution part:)
♥ We get his sweetness again in 2 days when he is on his way to you! Your picture above is precious.
Post a Comment