Friday, May 7, 2010

I hope you'll all come visit me

when I win the HGTV green home in New England next month.

And the VEHICLE.

And 100,000 DOLLARS.

Just remember that I don't like to cook, so when you come don't expect it and then you won't be disappointed.

And now, in case you're wondering what I'm doing with my weekend (because I know you are), I'm going out to dinner with the girls tonight and working on a park in Vallejo with some Mormons tomorrow morning for helping hands day.

Sunday I'm hoping the man of the house will cook for me for Mother's Day.

He will.

Because I will ask him to.

Because I am the mother of his five children.

7 comments:

Meg said...

Of course we won't expect you to cook, with $100,000 we will expect a night out on the town! :)

Liz G said...

If you invite me I will cook for you every single night in that amazing kitchen!

Nicea said...

I'll be in the limo going out on the town with Megara and I'll do some light cooking with Liz in the kitchen. Light.

I think everyone in our family ought to enter to win this house. Many, many times. Wouldn't that increase the odds?

Natalie said...

If you invite me, I will eat anything anyone cooks or buys me out on the town. I'm generous that way.

Jana Brookes said...

I hinted to James to take sausage and bacon out of the freezer today so he can use it for sunday. I'm so subtle aren't I? Of course you know I also expected pancakes and hashbrowns too!!! For you know, being the mother of his 3 children.

Weren't you supposed to win LAST years house on HGTV too? What's up with that. Hope you do win this year, I will visit. But does your $100,000 go towards flights for your nieces and their families?

Jamie said...

I won't just visit you, I'll live with you! And I know you'll let me because I have Mikey as leverage. If you keep him, you have to keep me :)

annie said...

i'll be up every other weekend - its just a train ride away! or a drive. the rav needs some exercise.