The next morning (today) I came in from my walk to hear the phone saying "call from LDS Missions" and I thought he was calling to tell me he had changed his mind and was ready to come home already. Thank heaven all he needed was his pants which we had left hanging in the closet. He had only the pair he was wearing yesterday. So happily back I went to Vacaville to take him his pants and he seems happy.
And that makes me happy.
5 comments:
Is he asleep? That looks like it would be very hard to breathe!
Glad he just needed some extra pants! Hope all goes well with the mini mission!
a missionary with no pants. great topic--discuss.
reminds me of the first time i helped my new husband pack for a job-interview-trip. he called me an hour before his appointment (which had already been rescheduled once) and asked me, with not a little panic in his voice, where his suit pants were. i was on the phone with men's wearhouse in miami within minutes. can you believe he still got the job?
i have high hopes that divinity will intervene just as surely on loren's behalf.
wv = "fitagin." i leave that to you.
This really gives you the freedom to indulge yourselves in your favorite pursuits, such as long naps, refinishing your kitchen, going for walks, shopping, more naps and helping your favorite daughter and son-in-law buy a home! I'm so excited!
surprisingly, that DOES look like a missionary. maybe not so surprising.
I LOVE that picture! It made me laugh-snort. The legs are the best, especially if you think he's sleeping. Ha!
Sherry - "fitagin" - what a woman is after she finally has the baby. Funny story about Bim's pants, too.
Post a Comment