Tuesday, February 3, 2009

oink


I wonder what the odds are of getting the church to rethink its policy of workers needing to wear all white in the temple...

...because I have to work there tomorrow and I just finished my fifth piece of See's candy for the day.

We have our own locker room so we can leave our dresses and stuff there. The sign outside the door reads:

Sister
Ordinance
Workers

Check out that acronym: SOW

That plus all white is just a little too much some days.

6 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

Ohhh Sees candy! They get me in so much trouble. Why did they have to even go in business. Not like it's that good or anything?!!
I think you are so far away from SOW--silly girl.
I love your cute picture! You look about, oh, um, 20! Cute Auntie!

w.v. billyho-goat who has been around the barnyard just a few too many times!

Nicea said...

Shawn - clever post. One of the reasons I like yours (only one of the reasons, mind you) is that you put great pictures on it. Where do you find them all?

Jana - love the WV! Let's put THAT on the reunion T-shirts. Uhh...No.

Em said...

Too funny! I hope I don't go to H-E-Double toothpicks for laughing! :o)

annie said...

all i have to say is: 2 weeks of eating every meal in a resteraunt + average 3 hours of sleep/night + no working out/running = i don't wanna think about it. or look at it.

Shawn said...

Neesh--go to google images and put in any word/words you want to get pictures

Nicea said...

Thanks.