Monday, March 2, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade (or possibly store-bought) gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though: you have to post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!

5 comments:

Em said...

Hmmm, looks like everyone is too chicken to comment... so, I WILL! all I know is it better be good. :o) Actually, it sounds like lots of fun! I guess we'll wait and see.

Jonika said...

I almost bet Em! LOL
I had to post it on my blog frist...and when I came back I was #2....well this sounds like fun! Thanks Sista G

Kirsten said...

I did it!!! And nobody reads my blog, so I don't have to worry about it!

Unknown said...

Are you sure you don't want to pay it forward to the first FOUR comments?!?!? I'm just saying...

Shawn said...

Em, Jonika, & Kirsten--Congrats!Remember I have all year to complete this task so I might forget. Just kidding. You may look forward to receiving a gift sometime in the next 8 months--could be sooner or could be later.

Steph--sorry, better luck next time, except there probably won't be a next time! (hint) you can comment on Kirsten's blog and win a prize from her--she thinks no one is going to read hers