Some weeks are better than others:
Monday: lunch and shopping with a friend
Tuesday: Loren leaves to finish his mission
Wednesday: my temple day
Thursday: recuperate from my temple day
Friday: lunch with another friend
Saturday: time with Gregorio
Sunday: don't have to teach or conduct in RS
Like I said......yeah, baby.
7 comments:
Nice!! I wish my week was more like that, than what it actually is!! Have fun.
Wish I could have played with you and Neesh when you were here!! You better call next time! :)
Mine's not too bad this week either.
Work schedule:
Mon - 4 patients
Tue - 1 patient
Wed - 0 patients
Thurs - 3 patients
Fri --> Mon - FOUR DAY WEEKEND!
Heavenly Father loves me because I just had to send my husband back to Virginia, and He didn't want me to have a hard week at work to make me even more depressed.
so i was going to write my schedule in, too, but it was too depressing.
on the upside, i've sold 6 pieces in the last week and have 2 opportunities for commissions.
have a good week everyone!
You have such a cush life, mine seestair.
I just have one favor to ask when you go out to eat twice: eat a capuccino PEANUT BUTTER CUP blizzard for me, please. Size large.
I won't enjoy it very much because it will have peanut butter in it instead of a Heath bar, but that's okay, because I don't think I'll taste a thing. Thank you.
Jana: We are totally calling you when we play again!
Jaime: I wasn't sure if Heavenly Father loved you or not. I'm glad he finally confirmed it.
Annie: YAAAAYYYYY! Six pieces of art. Hey, you guys! My daughter's an artist.
My shopping trip yesterday was good except for the fact that I had a headache ALL DAY. So my week is not perfect.
Annie--awesome about the art! Really, really!
Neesh--remind us to call Jana next time
Jamie--I did already know H.F. loves you. (hope He doesn't mind that I used His initials)
Jana--you're dealing with two seriously remembrance impaired aunties but WE WANT YOU TO PLAY so if you know I'm in town, you call and remind us too, ok? I'll be around for awhile in the middle of May.
Here's my week:
Sunday: Miss Jamie bitterly
Monday: Miss Jamie bitterly
Tuesday: Miss Jamie bitterly
Wednesday: Miss Jamie bitterly
Thursday: Miss Jamie bitterly
Friday: Miss Jamie bitterly
Saturday: Miss Jamie bitterly
Seeing a trend.....?
Clerehys: Over the counter hy drops for chronically dry hys
Ahhh, poor Kevie-poo. I feel for you. Hang in there. It won't be long now.
Post a Comment