Saturday, April 4, 2009

classic Loren


Greg asked Mr. Minnesota how he is getting along with his companion. Here is his response from this week's email:

"My companion is fine, he does some annoying things like everyone else in the world but we get along handsomely."

I've been so worried they were only getting along famously.

4 comments:

Nicea said...

I KNOW! Famously is really scary. Lucky you dodged THAT bullet!

Clueless said...

The way I see it, I was happy with the first part: "My companion and I are getting along." The fact that the next word wasn't 'horribly' or something comparable was a blessing. I'm fine with handsomely, georgeously, or any other positive word he comes up with. We'll work on style points later.

Jeff said...

Just be glad he didn't say swimmingly. That is not a good way for missionaries to get along.

Shawn said...

Good one, Jeff.