Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the key to not looking huge so you don't have to lose as much weight in the biggest loser contest


Put a 4-year-old on your lap.

5 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

So totally true! I have loved that trick! I used Logan and Autumn all the time to hide the real me! You do look great though!


w.v. pregi- when you are almost pregnant, but not quite

Beth at Aunties said...

It is a wonderful trick. You will look great... with 'Y..Our' grandchildren on your lap!:-)
I am getting so excited that they will soon be able to be together!
It looks like a fun Easter Party and with good friends.

Nicea said...

You are SO right. That little blue dress is very becoming on you. Oh, wait. That's the four-year old. My bad.

You look fine. Plus you're a whole lot of fun and you get things done. You're my hero.

Don't let that go to your head.

Jamie said...

You're beautiful, Mom. I mean, look at me... ;)

Kirsten said...

Those kids were so darn cute that day. And I loved that Anna matched. If only she got Mark a matching tie.