wash your hands and lay low....or this could happen to you
From the mailbag on Armstrong and Getty this morning, "Please take the swine flu more seriously and call it by it's proper latin name...ine-sway, oo-flay."
So, what does it mean when you type in the Word Verification word and a message tells you to do another one because the first one didn't take? Choose the correct answer below. Mark only one answer. Use only a #2 black lead pencil. You will have exactly 37 minutes to complete this test. When I say stop, put your pencil down. Do not turn the page until instructed to do so. Complete only one section of the test at a time.
And too bad that lame picture of Greg and I has to break up the line of beauties. If it wasn't for that and the lame deleted comment, this would be a perfect comment page.
22 comments:
hehehe{snort}hehehe
THAT'S funny!
And we need a good laugh about now.
WV: Mormic - n. a very funny LDS person.
I just wanted you to see lots of comments on your blog.
So, how'm I doin'?
I really thought I could be clever for just a little while tonight, but.....
no.
So, bye, bye.
Neesh--it's very fun to see your picture six times in a row.
Wanna see it six more times?
I can help with that.
Halfway there.
Got Duncan and Liz's announcement today. Very nice. They're actually watching a movie in the basement as I type.
So, what does it mean when you type in the Word Verification word and a message tells you to do another one because the first one didn't take? Choose the correct answer below. Mark only one answer. Use only a #2 black lead pencil. You will have exactly 37 minutes to complete this test. When I say stop, put your pencil down. Do not turn the page until instructed to do so. Complete only one section of the test at a time.
a. you can't read word verifications
b. you made a typo
c. you're banned from making any more comments
That's six, if I counted right.
And one more for the road.
One more, because it takes 14 pictures of me to draw attention away from just one of glamorous Jaime's.
Not that I want to draw attention away from you, Jaime Escalante. I'm not that kind of girl.
The answer is B-typo.
And too bad that lame picture of Greg and I has to break up the line of beauties. If it wasn't for that and the lame deleted comment, this would be a perfect comment page.
I agree with Jamie Escalante! Even with the snort in between...it made me laugh!
Very funny!
I agree with Nicea. Duncan's and liz's announcement is very nice! They make a wonderful couple.
PS You hold ALL the keys to delete the lame comment... I bet there was a typo!
Just click on Shawnie of your own comment below...go to the link and delete the lame deleted comment:)
Oops!
The click on your header of "Wash your own hands and lay low...or this could happen to you"
*C*
Beth at Aunties: Now that I know it was you, it's ok because I know you didn't delete it because of anything rude! :)
Post a Comment