I said HAMMER, idiot. If I had one, I might beat my head in right now because that might not hurt any worse than my head already does.
I wonder if my-sister-with-the-post-surgery-pain-meds-who's-still-sleeping-in-the-other-room would notice if she had one less pill in her bottle.
That's probably less destructive than the hammer.
And besides, today is the first day of the rest of my life.
REALLY?! I bet the person who came up with that sentence also came up with this one...
Love means never having to say you're sorry.
That, right there, is pure evidence that some people smoke crack.
6 comments:
Sure better than hammer shin. Imagine the bruise you would get with that....
This reminds me of a wonderfully funny quote from The Emperor's New Groove. If it were written for your situation, it'd say: "I want to take my aching head, put it in a box, put that box in a bigger box, and mail it to myself.... and when it came to my doorstep, I'd SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!"
but, to save on postage...
so sorry you haves a headache. hope its better now!
see you in 2 days! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So, this begs the question:
Hammerhead sharks, do they or do they not have headaches?
I think they do. Because hammer and head combined in the same word sort of imply pain, don't you think?
Amen, sista. If you don't say you're sorry, I won't love you anymore. There. I always thought that saying was stupid; I;m glad you do too.
Hope you're enjoying the reunion without me :(
I would say I don't think she'd notice, but I am pretty sure she wouldn't notice, but I already stole them all...
Sorry. But not really.
Post a Comment