I recently had these two conversations:
Number One
5 year old to me: "You look like you're going to have a baby!"
Number Two
Friend #1 says to me: "Should I tell you what I told 'friend #2' about you?"
Me: "Sure."
Friend #1 to Friend #2: "Did Shawn have breast enlargement surgery?"
Friend #2 to Friend #1: "No, she's not that vain. She just gained some weight."
I am a woman of amazing abilities, that's all I can say.
6 comments:
You are super fabulous!
That's the best and worst part of gaining weight! Boobs get larger, but so does tummy. Although I didn't think you looked large in either department. :)
And the better boob job...just get super lumpy. That is what has happened to me, so when I do lose weight...the lumps still say!
You really do have amazing abilities! But you've been gone so many Sundays from your ward that it's no wonder people might think you....you know....went under the knife.
I remember when a five-year-old told me I had yellow teeth. Ewww.
Once when I substituted Logan's sunday school class, a boy in her class asked me if there was a baby in my tummy. I said "no". Then he said, "so all that is just food in your tummy?"
UGGGGHH!
I thought you looked great in your photos... Hee... I have had the pregnancy one asked far too often from little ones.
A couple weeks ago I was asked if I was my sister's mother while Michelle and I were shopping! ;] She thought it was great of course!
auntie, when i grow up i want to be like you. and you too mom.
I'm older than one sister, younger than the other and one of the aunties to annie and I want to be like all three of you when I grow up. Is it better or worse to be asked by adult women or a little kid if your going to have a baby because it has happened to me 3 times by adult women, twice by the same woman (time in between)?
What an adventure Shawn, why didn't you call me to ask me if you could go? Riley, Logan and Carson are flying in this week for 3.5 days alone to enjoy an adventure with grandma. If you were home I would have called you to see if this would be allright. Any way this is my big adventure for the summer and thank goodness we have a swimming pool. What's in Georgia? I'm really out of the loop! Love reading your blog.
Post a Comment