Number one reason for blogging today: Happy Birthday to hubby. He is forty thirteen today.
Other imaginative (interpreted: wacko) thoughts and advice:
If you have to teach RS because a teacher got sick and you don't find out until the day of, and you want to make sure to get compliments, wear a cute outfit.
I thought mine was cute but I got no compliments on it. But I did get compliments on the lesson.
Maybe they were sympathy compliments because my haircut is really short so to avoid having to say something about my hair, perhaps they complimented me on the lesson.
Actually, I got compliments on my hair too. But I really think those were sympathy compliments because it is soooooo short that it would be embarrassing for people to act like they didn't notice.
Good thing the lesson was entitled "Be of Good Cheer" so I don't have to be sad about the outfit. I will also "be of good cheer" because in about an hour my many thousands of friends (six) are coming over for pie and ice cream to wish Gregorio a happy birthday.
Don't worry, I changed my outfit.
Oh, and by the way, my birthday is coming up. Please send money because I would really like to redo my kitchen. Thanks.
8 comments:
I love every post of yours and wished we lived closer to hang out!
There was a really pretty house across the street from us that was for sale. But no wait, scratch that. Then we wouldn't be able to mow our lawn, wash our cars and order pizza for dinner on Sundays!
Happy Forty and Thirteenth Birthday Greg!
auntie, your posts always make me smile and more often laugh.
happy birthday uncle greg!
ps, auntie, i LOVED your outfit yesterday ;)
I got to enjoy this post- TWICE! Once while on the phone w/ my Dad as he read it aloud. And again, this morning while I eat my Honey Bunches of Oats. Both times made me laugh and smile. You're awesome!
I hope Greg had a nice B-day and enjoyed his pie and friends.
happy late b-day greg!! hope it was better than shawn's lesson or hair cut!! J/K shawn!! love you and your hair and your lessons!!
I liked your hair, REALLY!!! Mrs. Lowselfesteem! I was not there Sunday, therefore no compliment on the outfit! Is that why you missed me??? I hope YOU have a wonderful B-day Thursday!!!!!
You crack me up. So, which outfit did you wear? If it was one you bought while you were here, then I KNOW it was cute. And anyone who didn't compliment you on it must have just been jealous. So, tell me what you wore.
And Happy, Happy Belated B-day to el Grego.
WV: hangth. That's bible language, right? I know because you talk like that. Wanna go hangth out?
Post a Comment