Sunday, August 2, 2009

more cross country trip pics coming soon

Until then, here's a little preview.
I couldn't help myself.

8 comments:

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

Yes she had me in on this act of capturing this beauty.

Brittani said...

hahahaha!

Unknown said...

Haahaahaaa!!! I still laugh about the people I stumbled upon when I drove here from Rhode Island. The ultimate favorite?? Gas Station attendent telling me about 'buurd seeed' whilst standing next to a mobile home airbrushed with the occupants' names and pictures... I expect awesome pictures from you!

Jana Brookes said...

WoW!! And I though I was having a bad hair day!

Beth at Aunties said...

Loving the view of City Beautiful and how you captured it!!!:)

It looks like you got to enjoy the pageant! We love going there, feeling the spirit and taking it all in!
Enjoy a safe journey.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

i LOVE reading your blog. this is exactly why.

JCW said...

It doesn't get much higher and tighter than that!

TerriRuth said...

Eww...Does he know how fab that looks??