Sunday, October 11, 2009

Words cannot express the grandeur of this place...

...but I must make an attempt in pictures.












The colors, oh, the colors! You should see this place before you die.

And this place.

It is GRAND.










Trust us.

8 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

oh, yeah? then maybe i will go there to die.

gorge photos! loving the leaves, especially.

annie said...

love love love.

Jamie said...

I miss you.

Nice pictures, mama!

Amanda said...

Those are some of my favorite places on earth!! But better than those are the back country in southern Utah. I love just driving and seeing where the (dirt) road takes us. I'm jealous you got to go!

Nicea said...

I just have three fings* to say:

1. Fabulous Fotos!
2. Some of those people are sitting a little too close to the edge
3. Phabulous Photos!

*WV: fings :>)

Nicea said...

Nope. Couldn't stop at three because I just looked at your pictures again and I have more to say. The colors in them are breathtaking. No, stunning. Well, I guess you're right: words cannot express...

You can use the picture of you and Greg by the waterfall as your Christmas card!

granbeth said...

Looks like the 8 of you had a wonderful time. We were just at the Grand Canyon a few weeks before you. I know we feel in love with Sedona so I can understand your feeling of grandeur. Did you go to the IMAX show of the grand canyon? Keep the memories.

Em said...

Looks amazing! I can hardy wait for another 20 years until I can take a fun trip like that! I can't even imagine chasing my kids around those places- but it sure looks beautiful. And your pics are great!