Friday, November 13, 2009

Teaser

What does this...

plus this...

plus this...

plus this...

plus this...

equal?

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!

While I was in a certain store, which shall remain nameless for now, I texted my daughters-in-law this question: "navy, red or grey?"

Autumn texted her answer right back: "Red."

Liz texted right back: "For what?"

I texted Liz back: "For the upper half of your body."

She texted: "Grey."

To both of them I texted: "Thanks!"

They both replied (independently): "No......................thank YOU!"

It's as if they knew what I was up to.

How? I don't get it.

11 comments:

Nicea said...

Not having a job is very becoming on you. Your posts are so clever and fun to read! Your Christmas shopping is half done! It sounds like you're havin' a lot of fun. And I thought you could only have fun when I was around. Sheesh! What was I thinking?

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

well humm...now its not a surprise..hello! I still believe in Santa. Geezzz...

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

but thanks...Muwahahahahha!

Shawn said...

Neesh--it's not really very much fun without you.

Princess--You think you know everything but you just wait!!

Liz G said...

All I can say is I like the looks of this! :)

Jamie said...

I think your equation was missing a "+ Jamie" in it somewhere. I wanna go shopping with you!!! December 17th can't come fast enough...

Em said...

I choose RED! Dang it, I guess it doesn't work for me. It looks like you went to one mf my favorite places... outlets in Napa? Just a guess. ;o)

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

Mommy Shawn are we gonna go to the mall so I can sit on Santa's lap and take a picture??? Humm...can I have a clue?

Liz ummm....I tried to look at your blog and I was blocked out...are you trying to tell me something?

Jamie..I agree but I think the reason your mom didnt ask you the color question is because she knows you so well she would know what you would say anyways.

Nicea...you should fly out and give Shawnie some company till all her little children come back to fill her life with joy and choas.

Shawn said...

Princess - the only clue you get is:

more than one but less than ten

Kirsten said...

I think Kevin will feel left out. You should have bought him one too.

abbyjane said...

mmm... in n' out.