That would be torture! Poor Peter gets thousands of kisses a day whether he likes it or not (lots coming from big sister). Michael is so precious. Can't stand how cute little teeny tiny baby feet and toes are!
Ow-eee. There's a lot of pain in this post, yes? That cold sore looks miserable and so does little Mikey. Your will power is tremendous. I can't even turn down a donut these days, let alone a baby kiss! I applaud you, mine sista.
I can't help myself from baby kisses either. You are one tough cookie! You should just put super glue on your lips (i mean abreva) and give him an accidental, oops i forgot i have a cold sore , kiss. Then your stuck!! WALLAH!! Jamie could NOT get mad at you then! I love how Jamie has her hand supporting his head, while he is getting a prick. Such a good little mommy already! It's so hard to hold them and let someone hurt them while your holding them. I understand it's for the better though. I almost need a bottle for myself to sooth with after that!!
I've had 2 docs and a midwife tell me not to dare kiss that baby because the herpes virus can be really bad for a baby. So I don't dare!
Thanks for all your sympathy everyone. You know it's killin' me!
And by the way, that picture of the cold sore is not mine. I tried taking a picture of mine and it was just too gross looking so I got one off google images.
Oh Shawn--he is absolutely beautiful!! I hope that you are just having the most wonderful time. I love playing Grandma--I was born for this I am sure!! Teehee it's so much fun!!
9 comments:
That would be torture! Poor Peter gets thousands of kisses a day whether he likes it or not (lots coming from big sister). Michael is so precious. Can't stand how cute little teeny tiny baby feet and toes are!
wow i missed a few posts, i think!
i keep getting those things too. argh!
also, mikey is SO precious, i can't handle it!
he is just perfect!!
Ow-eee. There's a lot of pain in this post, yes? That cold sore looks miserable and so does little Mikey. Your will power is tremendous. I can't even turn down a donut these days, let alone a baby kiss! I applaud you, mine sista.
Ewe ...I thought it would be so much more better by now with the medicine Doc Kevin prescribed!
Keep loving our kids better...
da-dorable, as ally would say. i'm sending all my sympathy. empathy, i should say, since i have the same lip affliction. rrrrff
I can't help myself from baby kisses either. You are one tough cookie! You should just put super glue on your lips (i mean abreva) and give him an accidental, oops i forgot i have a cold sore , kiss. Then your stuck!! WALLAH!! Jamie could NOT get mad at you then!
I love how Jamie has her hand supporting his head, while he is getting a prick. Such a good little mommy already! It's so hard to hold them and let someone hurt them while your holding them. I understand it's for the better though. I almost need a bottle for myself to sooth with after that!!
I've had 2 docs and a midwife tell me not to dare kiss that baby because the herpes virus can be really bad for a baby. So I don't dare!
Thanks for all your sympathy everyone. You know it's killin' me!
And by the way, that picture of the cold sore is not mine. I tried taking a picture of mine and it was just too gross looking so I got one off google images.
Oh Shawn--he is absolutely beautiful!! I hope that you are just having the most wonderful time. I love playing Grandma--I was born for this I am sure!! Teehee it's so much fun!!
Post a Comment