Thursday, March 11, 2010

creatively dodging the drudgery

Not being in the mood to begin the decrapification process of this room,

which is a direct result of the tear-upification of this room,

I made this



and this today.

10 comments:

Meg said...

Love them! Especially the fabric of the second one!!

Nicea said...

Cutest ever, Shawn! I love them both! It looks less and less like I'll get to make mine any time soon. I have to have three professional articles, 2 books and some chapters from another book read plus 5 short papers written between now and the 22nd. Yikes!

Now, go clean your room.

Jana Brookes said...

so cute! way better than the $145 pillow you were thinking of buying! can't wait to see the kitchen finished!

Jamie said...

Love them! You're so domestic... now I know where I get it from! ;)

annie said...

gorgeous! lovely! yessss!

Beth at Aunties said...

Love the fabrics, and your 'Pear Tree Lane' vignette with your cute birds. :-)



PS Our boy is on his first hike!

Carol Joy said...

I think there are many of us who knew where you got it from Jamie! Hah. ;) I love things to distract you from things you should be doing.

Kevin said...

Nice pillows and nice mess.


It seems like my life has recently turned into a constant decrapification....

JCW said...

The pillows are expert! You should open an etsy shop and sell pillow covers.

JCW said...

Also, decrapification is my new favorite word. I could stand to decrapify our lofts.