Duncan and Liz gave this present to Jamie (that's a positive pregnancy test they are holding in case your eyes are like mine and you can't tell) on February 27th to announce to us their pregnancy after Michael was born. I was so in love with grandchild #1 already that this piece of news brought me up off the couch to turn circles and jump up and down. I was thrilled!
I had this strong feeling after Mikey was born that I really wanted Julie (Liz's mom) and Rosa (Autumn's mom) to have this experience. Neither one of them has had the thrill of a grandchild yet so I'm really excited for Julie now too.
Duncan and Liz wanted to wait until they had seen the doctor before making the official announcement but now they have seen the heart beating so let the countdown begin. They have a countdown ticker thingy on their blog which can be found at lizanddunc.blogspot.com. Cute pregnancy test story there too.
Oh....and one more thing. Grandchild #1 arrives at my house via train TOMORROW!
YIPPEE SKIPPY!
9 comments:
Lucky you! And lucky Jamie to get to have her Mom around so much! Have fun with #1, so excited for #2!!
Sooooo excited for you! Seems like once it starts it doesn't stop, which is sooooo wonderful!!!
We are thrilled for everyone and that little Mikey will have a Glenn cousin to grow and play with.
Enjoy your fun visit with Jamie and sweet #1:)
Congrats Liz and Duncan! We are so excited for you! Yeah for Shawn again! We hope to see more pics of Mikey's visit.
Pretty excited for you, Sissy. You're more'n lucky to have Jamie and Mikey coming and I hope you have tooo much fun. (Like that's not gonna happen!)
Same excited about the Slam Duncses news, too.
And you've heard about Kitti and Justin, too, right? Better check your local Facebook. Just hintin'.
Love it! And your new header is really cute.
Congrats. Just more for you to love and enjoy. The more the merrier. So happy for you.
I am so excited to be a grandma. Liz and Duncan are going to be the best parents, But that lucky baby is going to have the best two grandmas in the world. I am glad you are learning all the how to's with Mikey, you can train me starting in October.
Holy Hannah congrats!!! That's so exciting for you and them! I'll have to look at their blog... I didn't know they even had one!
Post a Comment