Today in Sacrament meeting we got halfway through the opening hymn before a lady got up and started directing it. The congregation was merrily and cluelessly singing along with the organ.
What's really funny is that the two people I mentioned it to afterwards hadn't even noticed (even after the lady got up).
I guess you can't really say that NO ONE pays attention because at least three of us (the lady who got up, the organist, and me) noticed eventually. But if you're worried about making mistakes, don't. If you have a nice organist like we do, he will just carry on.
Good job, Julio, and thanks again to my awesome ward for continuing to keep me entertained.
8 comments:
It's reasons like this I'm going to cry every Sunday missing this ward!!
Whoa! Really? Totally missed that!
Haha, didn't even notice! That is too funny. And thanks for your last comment but I can't seem to spell "accidentally" right for the life of me. I think it should be spelled accidently. : )
I would miss your ward, too, and I don't even live there! Hilarious!
Sherry Carpet is vindicated! Too funny, but ohhhhh so true!
So I'm sure you heard- we probably won't be making the trek west this august afterall. Thanks for being willing to share your home with us. now you'll be able to enjoy your family without those pesky Jenny/Herrick's hanging around. :o)
oh, yes. officially vindicated. and not a little relieved. :-D
That's why I always come back to visit! Your husband said I could come back to the ward permanently. And he's in the stake presidency, so it's valid, right?
Post a Comment