The sun is shining, it's a beautiful morning and there is a young man in my kitchen.
He is measuring and making a template for my new quartz countertops. They should be installed on or around Feb. 8th, a short (and by that I mean looooong) 12 months after the old ones were torn out. I have a feeling they are going to be fabulous and perfect because...............it turns out this young man grew up in Sunnyside, Washington. That's where Greg grew up and only half an hour from where I grew up.
Holy cow.
It's another sign.
He is measuring and making a template for my new quartz countertops. They should be installed on or around Feb. 8th, a short (and by that I mean looooong) 12 months after the old ones were torn out. I have a feeling they are going to be fabulous and perfect because...............it turns out this young man grew up in Sunnyside, Washington. That's where Greg grew up and only half an hour from where I grew up.
Holy cow.
It's another sign.
In other young man news, Mikey and Jamie will be here in a couple of days.
So you see, I'm kind of excited today.
3 comments:
Woohoo! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Have fun with that handsome little man (the grandson one, not the counter one ;)
No pressure counter boy, but they better be perfect! She's been waitin' a while!
Have fun with Jamie and Mikey!
Oh, and it's your sisters birthday tomorrow, but you can't call her yet. Wait til she's back to planet COY!
You are a lucky ducky. I can't wait to see the finished product. If I can't have new countertops then it might as well be you and I can be just as happy!
I love signs, don't you?!
Post a Comment