Thursday, July 31, 2014

More pics from the FIRST EVER Greg & Shawn Glenn family reunion...
June 2014, Lake Tahoe
I LOVE THIS FAMILY!

 Tanner and baby Jason (he fell asleep on his chest)
 Loren sporting his first mustache
Miss Mya
 Ginny and Uncle Loren
Jamie and Jason
 Cousins Mya and Ginny
 Me with Ginny and Mikey
 Dunc, Mya, Liz and Owen
 Tanner & Autumn
 Kevin, Duncan, Mya, Jamie, Jason
 Pretty Liz and cutie Owen
 Cousins Owen and Mikey
 climbing
 My beauties
 "Grandma, come find us!"
 Jason (the happy guy) and Jill (the happy girl)







 The 5 bedroom house we rented






 Ginny wasn't feelin' it this time

cousins by the stream
 "Pull me, Grandpa!"


 family biking

 snack time


 picnic with Jamie
 Dunc and Tanner having some bro time





 football


 Finally, the lake and the beach!
 We thought the water would be too cold so we didn't bring our suits.  
But that didn't stop these little ones. The water was great!

 Liz's doo-rag
















 Showing Uncle Tanner his "surprise" face.
 action shots

 Not sure what this "face" is, nor the one below!
 "Wish I was fishing."  
 mother daughter time
 Mr. Smiles
And some In 'n' Out for the Georgians

I hope this is the first of many reunions to come.  Everything was perfect and I'm
so grateful for my awesome family.  

1 comment:

sherry carpet said...

Oh, my heart! I can't even tell you how much I loved seeing all of those pictures. I just love a pretty picture. And a cute babe. And a beloved family. Thanks for providing all in abundance. Smooch.