Friday, July 4, 2014

adVENTURE
Our family's starting a new thing.  I'm feelin' a little giddy about it.  We even have our own limited liability corporation AND.....a CEO!  Does it get any bigger than that?  Well, yes, but not for me personally.  At least not in the first 56 years and 11 months of my life. Our corporation is called The Cotton Glenn.  Our CEO is Tanner Glenn, eldest son.  Don't tell anyone but I have the 2nd most percentage in the company right behind the CEO.  I think that makes me a primo active member and when I open the bank account next week, I think that makes me the CFO.  Probably not, but I'm pretending.  What I figure is that if the CEO is my son I can be whatever I want--or in the words of Bill Cosby, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out"! 
Here's the most recent picture of The Cotton Glenn members plus the grandkids and minus the grandpa who was, of course, taking the picture.  That's the CEO, right there in the middle sportin' the sunglasses.  That's me waving and I'm not sure why I'm waving.  I might start a different blog to talk about the business.  I just might.  And if I do, I'll link it here.  
Glenn Family Reunion Numero Uno
Lake Tahoe, CA
June 2014

No comments: