He can probably come out here and take the front end manager position at my store. I think my boss is going to get fired (or at least transferred). She's been having you know what out on the docks at the back of the store, while on the clock. She was married at the time and is cheating on her hubby, but is finally getting divorced. She has actually left the store and gone to this guys house two doors down from the store and gone over to do you know what, all while on the clock! So I think there may be a position opening soon. Crazy huh?! Nice store I work at huh?!
Tune in to My Fabulous Fifties comments for the best soap opera in town. Or if you happen to be part Latina like me, the best novelas. Dicey story, Jana.
Jaime Escalante: WAHOO, you're back!!! I have just one question for you: So, what DID you guys do on your honeymoon? Sit around and clip your toenails? Cuz I think that's what Jana's boss was doing out back of the store.
Oh, hi, Fab Fifties. Did I just read DIET? Fuggedaboudit.
Richard, He came to us one night a month or so ago and said he had made a decision and that he wants to go back--he'll go stateside this time cuz he won't be sent back to Germany. I have grilled him as much as I dare to find out what has changed and all he says is that he knows he can do it now and that he had an epiphany. He started counseling after that and still thinks he can handle it. We thought he had made a decision to go back to BYUI in April because he was checking with them about stuff and all of a sudden he changed his mind. He's not very communicative (at least not with me) so I don't really know what's going on in his head. We'll see what happens. We totally left it up to him and told him we were behind him whatever decision he made. I sure wish he had a job though until it happens. Thanks for asking--I've missed you.
7 comments:
He can probably come out here and take the front end manager position at my store. I think my boss is going to get fired (or at least transferred). She's been having you know what out on the docks at the back of the store, while on the clock. She was married at the time and is cheating on her hubby, but is finally getting divorced. She has actually left the store and gone to this guys house two doors down from the store and gone over to do you know what, all while on the clock! So I think there may be a position opening soon. Crazy huh?! Nice store I work at huh?!
Wow! That's crazy!
No, I don't know what. What do you mean Jana??
:)
Tune in to My Fabulous Fifties comments for the best soap opera in town. Or if you happen to be part Latina like me, the best novelas. Dicey story, Jana.
Jaime Escalante: WAHOO, you're back!!! I have just one question for you: So, what DID you guys do on your honeymoon? Sit around and clip your toenails? Cuz I think that's what Jana's boss was doing out back of the store.
Oh, hi, Fab Fifties. Did I just read DIET? Fuggedaboudit.
Oh Jamie, it just wouldn't be right for me to say in front of your virgin ears, or eyes, oh wait....
He's going back on his mission?!
What's changed?
Richard,
He came to us one night a month or so ago and said he had made a decision and that he wants to go back--he'll go stateside this time cuz he won't be sent back to Germany. I have grilled him as much as I dare to find out what has changed and all he says is that he knows he can do it now and that he had an epiphany. He started counseling after that and still thinks he can handle it. We thought he had made a decision to go back to BYUI in April because he was checking with them about stuff and all of a sudden he changed his mind. He's not very communicative (at least not with me) so I don't really know what's going on in his head. We'll see what happens. We totally left it up to him and told him we were behind him whatever decision he made. I sure wish he had a job though until it happens. Thanks for asking--I've missed you.
Post a Comment