Today as 4 year old Ella sat on my lap in Church, she drew me walking in the water. Although she may have said walking ON the water, I'm not sure. I am the 2nd one from the left. I started out with one big black eye (like the picture of her sister, Mattie, on the right) and one small eye and then for some reason she colored my whole face in. I'm not sure what that means.Next she drew herself on the left and her brother Liam to the right of me. The interesting thing about Liam's picture is that Ella said she couldn't draw shorts or a shirt so she asked me to draw them. Apparently my artistic talent is comparable to a 4 year old. She drew the buttons.
I'm not sure why Mattie is so much bigger than me. But if someone wants to make me look smaller than I am, I'm not going to complain. The face still has me puzzled though.
10 comments:
LOVE it. lots. isn't children's art great?
WV = diaedoo. too good to pass up but too tired to make up a definition. go for it fam!
I met Liz at school last week with Dunc and I really like her!
OK, Annie. Here's my definition.
WV = diaedoo: What I do to my hair every six weeks or so.
Hi Jenica, we like her too. Glad you got to meet her.
I love it! Do you want some actual grandkids to draw pictures for you? I'll be working on it :)
I like the copyright by Intellectual Reserve. Man, the church takes over everything done at church! Haha!
Maybe the black face represents Ella's search for inner peace and how you take the dark clouds of life away from her. I'm sure that's what a 4-year-old is thinking.
And I still like what I said about Ella and your future grandchildren.
Glad to see that Jaime Escalante is gonna work on gettin' you some grandkids.
P.S. Love your new background picture. That still looks like a stuffed pillow to me. Even though you told me it was a real sea creature. How totally interesting to see it up close like that. And you look cute, too.
presh.
hey jaime, let us know how that goes! er. um. just kidding. don't actually.
Post a Comment