Yesterday after serving my husband not one, not two, not three, but FOUR home-cooked meals in six days, I said to him.............
"I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up this pretense of being a good wife."
We laughed.
The problem is he thinks I'm kidding.
10 comments:
Love it! I think that so often. Today I was coming up with meal ideas for the week and my first thought was what meals I could cook that would leave a lot of leftovers so I wouldn't have to cook as much. Nice.
I'm sure he doesn't think you're kidding!! I think he knows you by now!!
Uhh, was that mean? THAT really was a joke!! You are a lovely wife. None of us really like to cook!
just wait till i get married and my husband finds out i don't eat dinner...
You can move in with me and I'll cook for you... all you have to do is pay off my debt. Deal?
P.S. did you try the pork yet?
Megara: I will post this pork recipe Jamie gave me that is so easy and you can eat it all week.
Jana: You are exactly right and it was not mean.
Jamie: If we could pay off your debt we would, but then Dad and I would have to come live with you forever....and trust me, you wouldn't like that. And yes, I did the pork and we like it a lot!
Annie: Maybe your hubby will cook his own and some extra for you too. If so, he's a keeper.
Funneeee! I've thought of trying to cook more meals, too. I'm still thinking. I'll keep you posted.
I'll take you up on that deal, Jaime. I'll move in with you sometime in May
Shawn, what are your Biggest Loser stats for last week? How can you be losing weight when you're COOKING! Sumpn's not raght with this pichur.
now...gotta find 'im! here, hubby hubby hubby!! (is it working?)
Right on sister!
Post a Comment