Loren got a new mission call and will be heading to the Minnesota, Minneapolis mission to complete his mission. Woo hoo! He's excited and more than ready. He can leave as soon as Tuesday of next week, except that I am out of town until Tuesday afternoon and Greg leaves Sunday for Baltimore. If they can move it and give us a couple of days more or a week, we will do that. But if not, I'll change my plans and come home early. He's pretty much ready. Just needs to get his suits cleaned.
Finally, the unknown has become the known.
Unknowingnessedness can be stressful, don'tcha know.
(just practicing my Minnesota accent and trying out words for my new dictionary) I hope I will still have time to see more of the kids here in Utah on Monday, and by that I mean go shopping with Neesh. Just kidding, you guys. Sheesh.
16 comments:
kuhngrajulashuns to lorun. git thoz sutes kleend and git the L outta doj. u dezerv a gr8 mishun and i'm so vury hapi fffffor u, donchuh no.
wv: entable - one a those thangs ya put next ta the sofa to sit a lamp on
wv: penci - a short pencil
shon: diju or diju not see the video clip i sentchuh tuhday? If yiss, didjuh bellie laf? I did
i besssst git on wif muh lif rit nau cuz if i dont i mit fal aslepe
at this swich bord i mene keebord
and so mit u
i fele sori for pepl hu dont git eny coments on thur blahg donchu? i think tha dont hav eny frends muhch lik sum 1 hu kepes posteen multipel nohnsents coments on thuh sam blahg wil thur wateen fur thuh klok tu sa itsss tim tu pik uhp thuh professssssssssser daun in provo siteee at the lah skul
i prolly wont remehmbr eny a this in thuh morneen so dont ask me tuh testifi in cort
yer blahg iz so pahpuler
hau pahpuler izit?
its so paupuler u alreddy hav nin comenc
ahh haaa haaa thats a rel nee slaper
wv: prold - a form of contration for the words pretty old, as in, "She's pushing sixty. That's prold."
wv: ilifu - the word you use when you want to tell someone that you either do or don't think bad things about them, as in, "I would never speak ilifu." Or, "I heard someone else speak ilifu, but I can't tell you what she said. Sorry."
thuh klok sez its tim tu pik uhp thuh profeser in provo sitee at thuh lah skul
bi bi
Neesh, I think you should have come to GJ with me. I fear you don't have enough to do this weekend. Although I did notice that all these comments only took you 1.5 hours to complete. Well done. NOW GET TO WORK so we can play on Monday.
Yay!
Congrats to L, he'll be awesome!
YEAH for Loren!! I was wondrin bout that boyeee. Hope it all goz
wel!!!
Oh, Neesh! Aren't we keeping you busy with all our points, and scores and such? Which by the way, I think you got my points wrong, not that it changed my 3 place at that moment. It was 43, not 33!! TEN WHOLE HARD EARNED POINTS!! I'll updated you with this last weeks tomorrow though!! Love ya!! Also thanks for the sweet and encouraging words in the email! You are so funny, and will make Shawn feel so loved with all the comments on her blog!
P.S!! Shawn & Neesh!! I want to play!! I'm not doing anything monday. Call me if I'm allowed to play!
Jana--it's Tuesday evening and I'm home and I just saw your comment that you were available Monday! So sorry! I wish I would have known. Next time call, ok? We would always love to have you!
Post a Comment