Thursday, April 23, 2009

Give me just one good reason to drive from California to Utah...

BAM!


11 comments:

Jamie said...

Hahahahaha! I love it!

Man Child said...

ROFL!

Jana Brookes said...

I know, it's so random huh? What is it anyway? I always see it, but I have no clue what it is!

Brian, I guess I am behind the times, cause I can't figure out ROFL?

W.V. slown- I am very slown today

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Haha! That does it, doesn't it!?

Unknown said...

Haaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Nicea said...

If that's not a reason to come to Utah, NOTHING is! What is it, anyway? WHERE is it? And B-hal: Is ROFL Rolling on the Floor Laughing? (I honestly didn't know that until I started to ask you in this comment and it just came to me as I typed! Amazing, no?)(Unless that's not what it means.)

Kirsten said...

Ha, that's funny. By the way, ROFL = Rolling on floor laughing (can also be ROTFL and include 'the'). This is a good site to find out these acronymns http://www.acronymfinder.com/

Kevin said...

That is some high quality xeriscaping!

Meg said...

What the devil is that? And where might I find it?

Shawn said...

That, my friends, is a tree of life sculpture, according to an article I found when I finally got curious enough and googled "sculpture on I 80". It is between Wendover and SLC.

Jana Brookes said...

Obviously, not many people drive to between utah and cali (such as you and I), since I knew where it was, just not what it was. There are so many wonderful things to see in utah. Have you seen the upside down looking tree branches on this cell phone tower on north end of university avenue in provo?! It's lovely too!