As our family can verify, some word verification words we find when we want to leave a comment on someone's blog are just too good. For example, today I commented on my math major friend's blog and the word verification word was....mathme. Is that incredible or what?
And THEN when I commented on my niece's blog, "they" must have known it was me because the word was ovioni. Well, this might be too much information for some of you but get this: I had a hysterectomy but I still have my ovionis!
Are they psychic or what? Is it run by people or is a computer just getting all this?
All I gotta say is WOW!
8 comments:
Interestingly enough when I commented on my Mom's blog I got "reareye" Hmmm....
PS I'm trying to convince Neesh Dog that we need to come visit you ASAP! I need your help
Neesh Dog and Manda ought to visit Shawnie. A fun time could be had, definitely.
You crack me up:) I had one too but they took my ovionis! No Fair.
Shawnie and Beth at Aunties: Still got my ovionis, too. Big woop.
Manda: "reareye" is totally applicable to me as your mother. Didn't you know that ALL mothers have eyes in the backs of their heads?
I'm commenting just see what my word verification word is and it's "ovely". Seems like the word verification people for blogspot are a little obsessed with a particular word...
I don't got no ovionis and I am a very dedicated blog commenter because I can't figure out how to comment using the some address and password each time so I have to sign in with a new one every time which takes me about 30 minutes. So if I comment on your blog pay attention and love it. Also I can not spell or punctuate and this is why I have not jumpped on the bloggers band wagon with Neesh Dog and Shawnie my beloved sistie uglers. One day I will become brave and secure enough that I will blog away and do all my spelling phonetically and probablly come up with a whole lot of very good WV and not even know it. LOADS OF LOVE Shawnie
Computer Plans
Step One: Freak out humans through word verification.
Step Two: Take over the world.
Here comes the matrix. Just as I was beginning to enjoy being a human the robots decide to use me as a battery.
Good one, B-Hal!
Post a Comment