
...Gregorio will probably look a lot like this dapper dad of his, and he will probably be on his second wife because I'll be dead.

...Duncan and Liz will take the tags off their glasses,

...and these 4 newlyweds will not want to be seen in their swimsuits.
7 comments:
those were great! so true about the last one.
And P.S....my word verification was "berasess"...you sound that one out! Seriously...was that random or is someone having a lot of fun coming up with word verification words!
Hah! But knowing Jamie she will always be small and cute.
....I guess you know why I didn't want to climb into that hot tub with the girls! :-) Thank goodness for clothing. It was so fun seeing you and I hope it's not such a long time till we meet again.
You are funny...I hope we will still be friends in 40 yrs. Can you imagine?? Oh boy! At that point I do not think we will care WHAT we look like in a bathing suit!!! Hot tubbing ole ladies!!
I like your post but I can't think of a comment. Wait, I'll take an Excedrin and be right back.
Did anybody know that the day of this post was Shawn's birthday? I think she turned 60 yesterday. Happy Belated Birthday, Shawnie!!!!!
Neesh--take an Excedrin and call me. You still owe me a phone call. And if you see Duncan, tell him he owes me too, the little twit.
Post a Comment